Copy of our story so far
Hi! I'm Ali
A bit about me:
- born and bred South African now residing in this amazing country, Australia
- hubby, Pete, and I have two beautiful children, Zac and Nicole
- I have a degree in marketing with a brand management and distribution background
Who and what is the brand Juna Bear Baby Boutique?
- gender-neutral focused: evolved from personal experience with our babies - gifting and decorating were challenging as we only found out their genders at birth
- Juna was my grandma's name with whom I had a special, close relationship. Bear is the much loved keepsake memory bear we made for Zac from the fabric of her quilt cover after she passed
- our product offerings are our favourites, which we used on a daily basis with our babies and hope they will become yours too
- to offer a gender-neutral focused online store for all baby essentials
- to offer premium quality products at affordable prices
- to offer a trusted online shopping experience combined with exceptional customer service
We are honoured to be appointed by Babes & Kids as the Authorised Exclusive Distributor for the 'little acorn' baby bedding & accessory range in Australia
- An absolute essential for any new mum is a baby carrier. We carried Nicole daily in her first year of life. This was sometimes the only way she would sleep. I searched for a baby carrier which is simple to put on and lightweight, providing baby with good head support and easy to fold away and pop into your nappy bag. We are proud to be offering you the Marsupi as your everyday baby carrier.
They say it takes a village to raise a child (African Proverb), while I know this is true, I believe the same goes with building a business. I certainly couldn't do this alone and I am very grateful for my village, both friends and family, even supporting me from afar.